From Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com>
Subject Re: Table Creation Error
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 20:43:53 GMT
On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Charlie Andrews <
charlieandrews.cwa@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, what do you think occurred to cause this problem? I
> thought it was quite strange that I didn’t get a useable error since my
> experience with this project has always been pretty helpful errors.

No idea, haven't looked into it in detail. The advice given is my generic
advice for "it seems like my schema is stuck", if your schema is not in
fact stuck (or it's not trivial for you to reset the schema) then you *may*
be able to debug and figure out what is wrong. My assertion is that this is
probably not worth your time, in many cases. If you are running 2.0.x,
hopefully you are not in production, etc...

=Rob