From Jonathan Haddad <...@jonhaddad.com>
Subject new project - Under Siege
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 18:44:15 GMT
I've recently pushed up a new project to github, which we've named Under
Siege.  It's a java agent for reporting Cassandra metrics to statsd.  We've
in the process of deploying it to our production clusters.  Tested against
Cassandra 1.2.11.  The metrics library seems to change on every release of
C*, so I'm not sure what'll happen if you deploy against a different
version.  Might need to mvn package against the same version of metrics.

https://github.com/StartTheShift/UnderSiege

I'm not much of a Java programmer so there's probably about a hundred
things I could have done better.  Pull requests welcome.
--
Jon Haddad
http://www.rustyrazorblade.com