From Francisco Nogueira Calmon Sobral <fsob...@igcorp.com.br>
Subject Re: data dropped when using sstableloader?
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 16:16:55 GMT
Hi, Ross.

We had the same problem under the same version of Cassandra. We opted to copy ALL the stables
from the old cluster to each new node, then run nodetool refresh. The missing rows have appeared
after this procedure.

Best regards,
Francisco.

On Nov 27, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Ross Black <ross.w.black@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tyler,
>
> Thanks (somehow I missed that ticket when I searched for sstableloader bugs).
>
> I will retry with 1.2.12 when we get a chance to upgrade.  In the meantime I have switched
to loading data via the normal client API (slower but reliable).