From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra pytho pagination
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 02:19:01 GMT
CQL3 and thrift do not support an offset clause, so you can only really support next / prev
page calls to the database.

> I am trying to use xget with column_count and buffer_size parameters. Can someone explain
me, how does it work? From doc, my understanding is that, I can do something like,
What client are you using ?
xget is not a standard cassandra function.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
New Zealand
@aaronmorton

Co-Founder & Principal Consultant
Apache Cassandra Consulting
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 13/12/2013, at 4:56 am, Kumar Ranjan <winnerdood@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Folks,
>
> I need some ideas about support implementing of pagination on the browser, from the backend.
So python code (backend) gets request from frontend with page=1,2,3,4 and so on and count_per_page=50.