From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Cyclop - CQL3 web based editor
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 03:49:01 GMT
thanks, looks handy.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
New Zealand
@aaronmorton

Co-Founder & Principal Consultant
Apache Cassandra Consulting
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 12/12/2013, at 6:16 am, Parth Patil <parthpatil@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Maciej,
> This looks great! Thanks for building this.
>

> On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 12:45 AM, Murali <muralidharan.tnj@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Maciej,
> Thanks for sharing it.
>

> On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 2:09 PM, Maciej Miklas <mac.miklas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is the Cassandra mailing list, but I've developed something that is strictly related
to Cassandra, and some of you might find it useful, so I've decided to send email to this
group.

> This is web based CQL3 editor. The idea is, to deploy it once and have simple and comfortable
CQL3 interface over web - without need to install anything.

> The editor itself supports code completion, not only based on CQL syntax, but also based
database content - so for example the select statement will suggest tables from active keyspace,
or in where closure only columns from table provided after "select from"

> The results are displayed in reversed table - rows horizontally and columns vertically.
It seems to be more natural for column oriented database.