From Artur Kronenberg <artur.kronenb...@openmarket.com>
Subject Re: Try to configure commitlog_archiving.properties
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 14:21:42 GMT
It's been a while since I tried that but here are some things I can
think of:

* the .log.out seems wrong. Unless your cassandra commitlogs don't end
in .log.out. I tried this locally with your script and my commitlogs get
extracted to .log files for me.
* I never tried the restore procedure on a cluster with multiple nodes.
I imagine if you have a quorum defined the replayed commitlog may be
ignored because the commitlog write operation is older then the deletion
in which case the latter will be returned (nothing in your case)