From Ritchie Iu <...@ixl.com>
Subject Re: bin/cqlsh is missing cqlshlib
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 02:17:28 GMT
No, there is no cqlshlib found at /usr/share/pyshared/cqlshlib although
it might because I'm using Fedora which isn't debian.

I did a search and I've found that cqlshlib is in several locations:
/opt_build/fc17/lib/cassandra/pylib/cqlshlib,
/opt_build/fc17/lib/cassandra/pylib/cqlshlib,
/usr/opt/apache-cassandra/1.1.4/top/cassandra/pylib/cqlshlib and
/usr/opt/apache-cassandra/1.1.0/top/cassandra/pylib/cqlshlib

So I'm guessing that means the start script doesn't know where to find
the cqlshlib directory? Any idea which one of the above locations I
should tell it to point to?

Thanks,
Ritchie