From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Writes during schema migration
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 17:42:44 GMT
It depends a little on the nature of the change, but you need some coordination between the
schema change and your code. e.g. add new column, change code to write to it or add new column,
change code to use new column and not old column, remove old column.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
New Zealand
@aaronmorton