From Josh Dzielak <j...@keen.io>
Subject Re: sstable2json hangs for authenticated keyspace?
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 18:59:13 GMT
Thanks Rob. Bug filed.

On Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:06 PM, Robert Coli wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Josh Dzielak <josh@keen.io (mailto:josh@keen.io)>
wrote:
> > Having an issue with sstable2json. It appears to hang when I run it against an SSTable
that's part of a keyspace with authentication turned on. Running it against any other keyspace
works, and as far as I can tell the only difference between the keyspaces is authentication.
Has anyone run into this?

> This is probably a bug. I would file a JIRA. It's unclear whether this "should" work,
but I can't see any reason why not. At very least, it should do something other than hang
forever. :)