With the scrub --no-snapshots option I get:

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data06/rhq/data/system/schema_keyspaces/system-schema_keyspaces-ic-20-Data.db
 (No such file or directory)

Can you paste the full error from the system.log (it includes the thread).

Sounds like it could be an issue with scrub / snapshot and JBOD.

If you can reproduce it may be time to raise a ticket including the JBOD setup https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA

Cheers

Aaron Morton
New Zealand