On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Elias Ross <genman@noderunner.net> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Krishna Chaitanya <bnsk1990rulz@gmail.com> wrote:

Check if its an issue with permissions or broken links..

I don't think permissions are an issue. You might be on to something regarding the links.

As it turns out (and I noted in CASSANDRA-6298 already) this was a user issue. One of my links was pointing to the same drive:

lrwxrwxrwx    1 root root     6 Oct 30 18:37 data05 -> /data5
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root root     6 Oct 30 18:37 data06 -> /data5

Thanks for the help everyone, I'm happy it's all working. I'm not so happy that I messed up my configuration like this.