Thank you very much. I'll try to find the code.

Carlos.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 4:35 AM, Aaron Morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
Of the top of my head there are some delays in the code do with schema synchronisation and bootstrapping. I’m not sure if it adds up to two minutes but it sounds ok. But the two minute window would allow a new node to startup, join, sync the schema and start the bootstrap process.

I was trying to figure out why, and how to check if after 2 minutes the conditions to add more nodes are met or I have to wait more... any clues?
If you see the new node as JOINING state ( cannot remember what that is in nodetool status) you should be ok to go.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
New Zealand
@aaronmorton

Co-Founder & Principal Consultant
Apache Cassandra Consulting

I was trying to figure out why, and how to check if after 2 minutes the conditions to add more nodes are met or I have to wait more... any clues?

Thanks!
Carlos.

--
Tal vez hubo un error en la grafía. O en la articulación del Sacro Nombre.