On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 12:35 AM, Tom van den Berge <tom@drillster.com> wrote:
I'm having the same problem, after upgrading from 1.2.3 to 1.2.10.

I can remember this was a bug that was solved in the 1.0 or 1.1 version some time ago, but apparently it got back.
A workaround is to delete the contents of the saved_caches directory before starting up.

Yours is not the first report of this I've heard resulting from a 1.2.x to 1.2.x upgrade. Reports are of the form "I had to nuke my saved_caches or <I couldn't start my node, it OOMED, etc.>".

Exists, but doesn't seem  to be the same issue.

Similar, doesn't seem to be an issue triggered by upgrade..

If I were one of the posters on this thread, I would strongly consider filing a JIRA on point.

@OP (olek) : did removing the saved_caches also fix your problem?

=Rob