Hi all,

We're pleased to announce the call for participation for the NoSQL devroom, returning after a great last year.

NoSQL is an encompassing term that covers a multitude of different and interesting database solutions. †As the interest in NoSQL continues to grow, we are looking for talks on any open source NoSQL database or related topic.

Speaking slots are 25 or 50 minutes. To propose a talk please go to: https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM14

As FOSDEM is a friendly open source conference, please refrain from slagging matches about each otherís projects. Keep it respectful, keep it non-commercial, and remember that all decks are subject to approval.

The devroom is scheduled for Sunday, February 2nd and has approx 80 seats. The call for proposals is open until Dec 13th and speakers will be notified by December 20th. The final schedule will then be announced by January 10th.