Co-Founder & Principal Consultant
Apache Cassandra Consulting
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 15/11/2013, at 8:16 am, Langston, Jim <Jim.Langston@compuware.com> wrote:

Found it, had a second repair running which was generating the
error.

Jim

From: "Langston, Jim" <Jim.Langston@compuware.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 18:34:19 +0000
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org" <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: db file missing error

Hi all,

When I run nodetool repair, I'm getting an error that indicates
that several of the Data.db files are missing. Is there a way to
correct this error ? The files that the error message is referencing
are indeed missing, I'm not sure why it is looking for them to begin
with. AFAIK nothing has been deleted, but there are several apps
that run against Cass.

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /raid0/cassandra/data/OTester/OTester_one/OTester-OTester_one-ic-46-Data.db (No such file or directory)
at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:216)
at org.apache.cassandra.io.util.RandomAccessReader.<init>(RandomAccessReader.java:67)
at org.apache.cassandra.io.compress.CompressedRandomAccessReader.<init>(CompressedRandomAccessReader.java:75)
at org.apache.cassandra.io.compress.CompressedRandomAccessReader.open(CompressedRandomAccessReader.java:42)
... 20 more

Thanks,

Jim