发件人: Christopher Wirt [mailto:chris.wirt@struq.com]
发送时间: 20131112 16:53
收件人: user@cassandra.apache.org
主题: RE: How to configure linux service for Cassandra?

Starting multiple Cassandra nodes on the same machine involves setting loop back aliases and some configuration fiddling.

Lucky for you Sylvain Lebresne made this handy tool in python which does the job for you.

https://github.com/pcmanus/ccm

to run as a service you need a script like this http://www.bajb.net/2012/01/cassandra-service-script/

I haven’t tried this, I just run Cassandra in the foreground of a screen session.