From: Murthy Chelankuri [mailto:kmurthy7@gmail.com]
Sent: donderdag 7 november 2013 12:15
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Getting into Too many open files issues

I have experimenting cassandra latest version for storing the huge the in our application.

Write are doing good. but when comes to reads i have obsereved that cassandra is getting into too many open files issues. When i check the logs its not able to open the cassandra data files any more before of the file descriptors limits.

Can some one suggest me what i am going wrong what could be issues which causing the read operating leads to Too many open files issue.