From "Mikhail Stepura" <mikhail.step...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Prepare is 100 to 200 times slower after migration to 1.2.11
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 05:02:57 GMT
It can be https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-6369 fixed in 1.2.12/2.0.3

-M

"Shahryar Sedghi" <shsedghi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:CAJUqix7_jVwBj7SX5p8HvmWy5OD5Ze7pbTv1Y5TTga2AWs6Wbg@mail.gmail.com...
I did some test and apparently the prepared statement is not cached at all, in a loop (native
protocol, datastax java driver, both 1.3 and 4.0)  I prepared the same statement  20 times
and the elapsed time where almost identical. I think it has something to do with CASSANDRA-6107
that was implemented in 1.2.11 and 2.0.2, I did the same test with 2.0.2 and got the same
result. is there a setting for CQL3 prepared cahe that I have missed in 1.2.11?

Thanks