From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate hard link - Cassandra 1.2.9
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 04:06:53 GMT
> With the scrub --no-snapshots option I get:
>
> java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/data06/rhq/data/system/schema_keyspaces/system-schema_keyspaces-ic-20-Data.db
>  (No such file or directory)

Can you paste the full error from the system.log (it includes the thread).

Sounds like it could be an issue with scrub / snapshot and JBOD.

If you can reproduce it may be time to raise a ticket including the JBOD setup https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
New Zealand
@aaronmorton

Co-Founder & Principal Consultant
Apache Cassandra Consulting
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 8/11/2013, at 2:21 pm, Elias Ross <genman@noderunner.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 5:08 PM, Robert Coli <rcoli@eventbrite.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Elias Ross <genericelias@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I've been attempting a scrub and see the same issue. Is there some mapping issue? Are
six data directories too much for Cassandra?