From "Hiller, Dean" <Dean.Hil...@nrel.gov>
Subject support for nulls in composite lost in CQL3
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 18:38:04 GMT
We have wide rows which are composite of integer.byte array where some of our columns are {empty}.byte
array (ie. The first part of the composite key is empty as in 0 length string or 0 length
integer(ie. NOT 0, but basically null)

This has worked great when we look up all the entries with a empty prefix in thrift, but from
what I understand, there is no support for this in CQL3?????

Or if there is support, how do I get all the values with an empty prefix in CQL3?

Thanks,
Dean