From Jason Wee <peich...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migration Cassandra 2.0 to Cassandra 2.0.2
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 04:09:16 GMT
I had the same version upgrade path you had but using debian binary
package. Looks like it could be the java cannot find the main class, try
find out by executing ps and grep for the cassandra process, then it should
show a lot of classpath, check if you apache-cassandra-2.0.2.jar in the
classpath. also, check on the jar file read permission.

/Jason