From Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com>
Subject Re: nodetool repair seems to increase linearly with number of keyspaces
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 02:15:47 GMT
On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 12:28 PM, John Pyeatt <john.pyeatt@singlewire.com>wrote:

> Are you using Vnodes? We are and they are set to 256
> What version of cassandra are you running. We are running 1.2.9

Vnode performance vis a vis repair is this JIRA issue :

Unfortunately, in Cassandra 2.0 repair has also been changed to be serial
per replica in the replica set by default, which is (unless I've
misunderstood something...) likely to make it even slower in a direct
relationship to RF.

This will probably necessitate re-visiting of this :

=Rob