From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: How to set Cassandra config directory path
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:44:47 GMT
> I noticed when I gave the path directly to cassandra.yaml, it works fine. Can't I give
the directory path here, as mentioned in the doc?
Documentation is wrong, the -Dcassandra.config param is used for the path of the yaml file
not the config directory.

I’ve emailed docs@datastax.com to let them know.

> What I really want to do is to give the cassandra-topology.properties path to Cassandra.
Set the CASSANDRA_CONF env var in cassandra-in.sh

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
New Zealand
@aaronmorton

Co-Founder & Principal Consultant
Apache Cassandra Consulting
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 21/11/2013, at 6:15 am, Bhathiya Jayasekara <tobhathiyaj@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to set conf directory path to Cassandra. According to [1], I can set it using
a system variable as cassandra.config=<directory>