I'll be there :)

* Conducting training with DS on the 16th and 18th. (Still tickets available on the 18th http://www.datastax.com/cassandraeurope2013)
* Participating in the panel discussion for Cassandra London with Time Moreton (Acnunu), Patrick McFadin (DataStax), Al Tobey (DataStax) on the 16th http://www.meetup.com/Cassandra-London/events/142497992/
* Speaking at the Conference on the 17th.

Hopefully I'll get to speak to lots of people outside of these times,

Cheers
Aaron

Aaron Morton
New Zealand