Hi all.. I have a column Family in cassandra and I want to use it in a mapreduce program.. my column family contans:
stationinfo(stationid int, cityid int, name varchar, location varchar, supervisor varchar, provinceid int, code int, date varchar, time varchar, temprature float, humidity float, pressure float, PRIMARY KEY(stationid, code)).
I create this table in cqlsh with COMPACT STORAGE but it shows me the error:
InvalidRequestException:(why: not enough bytes to read value of component 0)
what should I do? what is the best structure for my table in cqlsh or cassandra-cli?