Hi all, when using the java-driver I see this error on the client, for reads (as well as for writes).
Many of the ops succeed, however I do see a significant amount of errors.

com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.WriteTimeoutException: Cassandra timeout during write query at consistency ONE (1 replica were required but only 0 acknowledged the write)
at com.datastax.driver.core.ResultSetFuture.convertException(ResultSetFuture.java:243)
at com.datastax.driver.core.ResultSetFuture$ResponseCallback.onSet(ResultSetFuture.java:119)
at com.datastax.driver.core.RequestHandler.setFinalResult(RequestHandler.java:202)
at com.datastax.driver.core.RequestHandler.onSet(RequestHandler.java:331)
at com.datastax.driver.core.Connection$Dispatcher.messageReceived(Connection.java:484)
at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:70)

The cluster itself isn't working very hard and seems to be in good shape... CPU Load is around 0.1, IO wait is below 1%, all hosts are up, not flapping of anything and the logs don't indicate any special GC activity...

So I'm a bit puzzled as to where to look next. Any hints?...

--
/Ran
http://tavory.com