I wanted to try the async Cassandra driver from DataStax, in a Scala/Akka app, so I took a look at the Akka Cassandra Activator template.

I copied cassandra.scala from the template (it contains a conversion from ResultSetFuture to a Scala future).

Unfortunately that file doesn't compile in my project - the error is:

value addListener is not a member of com.datastax.driver.core.ResultSetFuture

I have the following in my Maven pom.xml

Probably something silly. Any pointers appreciated. Any other non-blocking Akka/Cassandra samples out there for me to look at?

Thanks in advance