select * from log where token(mykey) > token(maxTimeuuid(xxxxx)) limit 100;

(where xxx is 0 for the first query, and next one to be the time of the mykey(timeuuid) from the last query result)

But i seem to get random result.

is the above logic make sense for timeuuid type pagination?

when we use token in the where clase, is the result return sorted?
e.g
where token(k) > token(4) AND token(k)  < token(10) limit 3

k=5, k=6, k=7
or
k=7, k=5, k=9

?

I see lot of article use LIMIT to achieve page size, but if the result is not sorted, then it is possible to miss item?

thanks