From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra Summit EU 2013
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 03:23:11 GMT
I'll be there :)

* Conducting training with DS on the 16th and 18th. (Still tickets available on the 18th http://www.datastax.com/cassandraeurope2013)
* Participating in the panel discussion for Cassandra London with Time Moreton (Acnunu), Patrick
McFadin (DataStax), Al Tobey (DataStax) on the 16th http://www.meetup.com/Cassandra-London/events/142497992/
* Speaking at the Conference on the 17th.

Hopefully I'll get to speak to lots of people outside of these times,

Cheers
Aaron

-----------------
Aaron Morton
New Zealand
@aaronmorton

Co-Founder & Principal Consultant
Apache Cassandra Consulting
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 1/10/2013, at 2:12 AM, Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> For those in the Europe area, there will be a Cassandra Summit EU 2013 in London in the
month of October.  On 17 October, there will be the main conference sessions and the 16th
and 18th there will be Cassandra workshops.

> http://www.datastax.com/cassandraeurope2013
>
> The speakers have been announced and the presentation abstracts are all on there.  Like
always, the presentations will be recorded and posted on Planet Cassandra, but it's great
to meet and interact with people in the community - in my opinion that's the best part of
any conference.