From Mohammad Hajjat <haj...@purdue.edu>
Subject Writing same key on two nodes using ONE consistency
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2013 01:25:50 GMT
Hi,

Quick question about Cassandra.
If I write the same key (with two different values) to two different nodes
with consistency of ONE. Assuming 'SimpleStrategy' and no replication.
Would each node receiving the request write that key in its local storage
and return success (thus we end up with same key having two different
values on the two nodes)? Or would each node forward the write request to
the node responsible to hold that key (determined by the hash function)?

Thanks!
--
*Mohammad Hajjat*
*Ph.D. Student*