From Krishna Chaitanya <bnsk1990r...@gmail.com>
Subject Segmentation fault when trying to store into cassandra...
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 00:46:20 GMT
Hello,
           I modified a network probe which collects network packets to
store them into cassandra. So there are many packets that are coming in, I
capture the packets in the program and store them into cassandra. I am
using libQtCassandra library. The program is crashing with segmentation
fault as soon as I run it. Can someone help as to what all can go wrong
here?? Could there be a problem with row/col keys or is it some
configuration parameter or the speed at which the packets or coming? I am
not able to figure it out. Thank you.

--
Regards,
BNSK*.