From Илья Шипицин <chipits...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mixed linux/windows cluster in Cassandra-1.2
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 20:14:04 GMT
Technical reason is "path separator", which is different on linux and
windows. If you would search through maling list, you would have found
evidence it does not work and it is not supported.

But, the most recent notice I have found was about 0.7 and there was no
jira bug number. Just "unsupported".

'cvml', 'chipitsine@gmail.com');>