From Pin Siang Tan <tanpinsi...@gmail.com>
Subject How to make cassandra reconize SSTable after reinstall?
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 06:56:09 GMT
Hi

I have a single node Cassandra running datastax distribution. I reinstall
Cassandra and updated cassandra.yaml data_file_directories.

But now I run nodetool cfstats I got SSTable count: 0

This is the output of nodetool cfstats

Keyspace: kairosdbRead Count: 0Read Latency: NaN ms.
Write Count: 0
Write Latency: NaN ms.
Pending Tasks: 0
    Table: data_points
    SSTable count: 0
    Space used (live), bytes: 0
    Space used (total), bytes: 0
    SSTable Compression Ratio: 0.0
    Number of keys (estimate): 0
    Memtable cell count: 0
    Memtable data size, bytes: 0
    Memtable switch count: 0
    Read count: 0
    Read latency, micros: NaN ms.
    Write count: 0
    Write latency, micros: NaN ms.
    Pending tasks: 0
    Bloom filter false positives: 0
    Bloom filter false ratio: 0.00000
    Bloom filter space used, bytes: 0
    Compacted partition minimum size, bytes: 0
    Compacted partition maximum size, bytes: 0
    Compacted partition mean size, bytes: 0

nodetool repair command doesn't help either.

Thanks
Tan Pin Siang