From kaveh minooie <ka...@plutoz.com>
Subject need help with triggers
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:14:21 GMT
Hi everyone

I am trying to write a trigger and I am having a hard time figuring out
how to extract data from the name field of the columns. I can read the
value reletavily easy by getting the abstractype for that column from
CFMetadata and use it to decode the value bytebuffer, but due to the
composite nature of the name filed ( in cql columns ) I can't do the
same thing for name. so to sum up, I need to be able to skip the
composite key and get the name of the of the column, and also get any
data that are set in the name field (e.x. columns of type set). any hint
or suggestion would be greatlly appriciated.

thanks,

p.s. this for casandra 2.0

--
Kaveh Minooie