From MichaƂ Michalski <mich...@opera.com>
Subject Re: DELETE does not delete :)
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 06:38:38 GMT
W dniu 07.10.2013 08:02, Alexander Shutyaev pisze:
> * We have not modified any *consistency settings* in our app, so I assume
> we have the *default QUORUM* (2 out of 3 in our case) consistency *for
> reads and writes*.

cqlsh uses ONE by default, pycassa uses ONE by default too. I have no
experience with DataStax's Java driver, but I'd assume it uses ONE by
default too.

Quick grep in the souce tells me this too:

./driver-core/src/main/java/com/datastax/driver/core/QueryOptions.java:
     * The default consistency level for queries: {@code
ConsistencyLevel.ONE}.
     public static final ConsistencyLevel DEFAULT_CONSISTENCY_LEVEL =
ConsistencyLevel.ONE;

M.