From Sean McCully <sean_mccu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cassandra Agent
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 02:54:10 GMT
Hello Cassandra Users,

I've recently created a Cassandra Agent as part of Netflix's Cloud Prize
competition, the submission which I've named Hector is largely based on
Netflix's Priam. I would be very interested in getting feedback, from anyone
willing to give Hector (https://github.com/seanmccully/hector) a try. I am
very interested in seeing if this is something the Cassandra Community is
interested in using with their Cassandra installs.

If you've taken a look at it, and tried running it. Does it seem like a useful
tool? Was the documentation easy enough to follow, was the install and
configuration process straightforward? What can be done to improve upon it.

If there isn't a lot of interest in using it, or you think its utter crap I
would probably still like to hear why.

--
Sean McCully