The OP was using a Thrift table and CassandraStorage. I verified that the problem does not exist with a CQL3 table and CqlStorage.

Chad

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 7:05 PM, Aaron Morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:

Unfortunately no, as I have a dozen legacy columnfamilies… Since no clear answers appeared, I'm going to assume that this is a regression and file a JIRA ticket on this.
Could you explain that a little more?

You tried using the CqlStorage read with a CQL 3 table and it did not work ?

Cheers

Aaron Morton
New Zealand
@aaronmorton

Co-Founder & Principal Consultant
Apache Cassandra Consulting

Unfortunately no, as I have a dozen legacy columnfamilies… Since no clear answers appeared, I'm going to assume that this is a regression and file a JIRA ticket on this.

Could you let the list know the ticket number, when you do? :)

=Rob