From Parag Patel <Parag.Pa...@fusionts.com>
Subject Read query slows down when a node goes down
Date Sun, 15 Sep 2013 14:54:58 GMT
Hi,

We have a six node cluster running DataStax Community Edition 1.2.9.  From our app, we use
the Netflix Astyanax library to read and write records into our cluster.  We read and write
with QUARUM.  We're experiencing an issue where when a node goes down, we see our read queries
slowing down in our app whenever a node goes offline.  This is a problem that is very reproducible.
 Has anybody experienced this before or do people have suggestions on what I could try?

Thanks,
Parag