From "Hartzman, Leslie" <leslie.d.hartz...@medtronic.com>
Subject RE: Newbie: Question on JSON values
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 17:22:17 GMT
Thanks. I'll check that out.

Les

From: Robert Coli [mailto:rcoli@eventbrite.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 10:14 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Newbie: Question on JSON values

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Hartzman, Leslie <leslie.d.hartzman@medtronic.com<mailto:leslie.d.hartzman@medtronic.com>>
wrote:
I'm just getting my feet wet with Cassandra and I wanted to know if it is possible to search
a JSON value in a column and not just retrieve the whole JSON value?

If you indexed it with Datastax Edition's special Solr sauce, you could search solr for its
contents.

Otherwise, no.

=Rob

[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE]

Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to Medtronic and is intended for use
only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that
is private, privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any
manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your records.

To view this notice in other languages you can either select the following link or manually
copy and paste the link into the address bar of a web browser: http://emaildisclaimer.medtronic.com