From "Hiller, Dean" <Dean.Hil...@nrel.gov>
Subject Re: Reverse compaction on 1.1.11?
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 14:30:06 GMT
Can ou describe what you mean by reverse compaction?  I mean once you put
a row together and blow away sstables that contained it before, you can't
possibly know how to split it since that information is gone.

Perhaps you want the simple sstable2json script in the bin directory so
you can inspect the file?

Dean