From "Hiller, Dean" <Dean.Hil...@nrel.gov>
Subject Re: is there any type of table existing on all nodes(slow to up date, fast to read in map/reduce)?
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 19:29:47 GMT
Actually, I have been on a few projects where something like that is
useful.  Gemfire(a grid memory cache) had that feature which we used at
another company.  On every project I encounter, there is usually one small
table somewhereĆ .either meta data or something that is infrequently
changing and nice to duplicate on every node.  I bet eventually nosql
stores may start to add it maybe in a few years, but I guess we are not
there yet.

Thanks,
Dean