From Suruchi Deodhar <suruchi.deod...@generalsentiment.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra 1.2.9 cluster with vnodes is heavily unbalanced.
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:59:11 GMT
Hi Rob,
Do you suggest I should try with some other installation mechanism? Are
there any known problems with the tar installation of cassandra 1.2.9 that
I should be aware of? Please do let me know.
Thanks,
Suruchi

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Suruchi Deodhar <
suruchi.deodhar@generalsentiment.com> wrote:

> Hi Robert,
> I downloaded apache-cassandra-1.2.9.tar.gz from
> http://cassandra.apache.org/download/ (
> http://apache.mirrors.tds.net/cassandra/1.2.9/apache-cassandra-1.2.9-bin.tar.gz) and
installed it on the individual nodes of the cassandra cluster.