From Nick Bailey <n...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: Rebalancing vnodes cluster
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 23:53:15 GMT
OpsCenter only supports vnodes minimally at this point.

More specifically, it chooses a random token that a node owns in order to
display that node on the ring. So a vnode cluster will always appear
unbalanced in OpsCenter. Your cluster is probably balanced fine, but
'nodetoo status' should indicate that.

Better vnode support is coming up in a future OpsCenter release.