From Nate McCall <>
Subject Re: Reverse compaction on 1.1.11?
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 16:28:32 GMT

The original gist posted by Rob therein might be helpful/work with earlier
versions (I have not tried).

Worst case, might be a good reason to upgrade to 1.2.x (if you suffering
pressure from a large SSTable, the additional offheap structures will help
a bunch and you may not need to split).

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 8:21 AM, Michael Theroux <>wrote:

> Hello,
> Quick question.  Is there a tool that allows sstablesplit (reverse
> compaction) against 1.1.11 sstables?  I seem to recall a separate utility
> somewhere, but I'm having difficulty locating it,
> Thanks,
> -Mike

View raw message