From Paulo Motta <pauloricard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best version to upgrade from 1.1.10 to 1.2.X
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 20:41:44 GMT
Doesn't the probability of something going wrong increases as the gap
between the versions increase? So, using this reasoning, upgrading from
1.1.10 to 1.2.6 would have less chance of something going wrong then from
1.1.10 to 1.2.9 or 1.2.10.

I'm hoping this reasoning is wrong and I can update directly from 1.1.10 to
1.2.10. :-)

--
Paulo Ricardo

--
European Master in Distributed Computing***
Royal Institute of Technology - KTH