From Jimmy Lin <y2klyf+w...@gmail.com>
Subject CQL consistency level using astyanax
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2013 04:03:39 GMT
hi,
i am using astyanax  to access a multi nodes cassandra cluster.

In my connnection configuration setup, i already declared a global
consistency read/write level by setting:
AstanaxConfiguration.setDefaultWriteConsistencyLevel()
AstanaxConfiguration.setDefaultReadConsistencyLevel()

however, from my observation, when i run cql queries, they don't inherit
from these consistency level setting, they all seems to remain at CL_ONE.

Am i correct to say, astyanax global consistency level is only for the old
thrift api, and not applying to CQL? for CQL we have to define within each
cql statement?

is there any better way to define it in a global level for all CQL using
astyanax?

thanks