From Raihan Jamal <jamalrai...@gmail.com>
Subject Composite Values in Cassandra Column Family?
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 21:10:34 GMT
Can we have a composite values in each columns in Cassandra Column Family?

    user-id   column1-name
    123      (Column1-Value  Column1-SchemaName  Column1-LastModifiedDate)

userId is the rowKey here. And same thing will be for other columns as well.

Each column value will contain below three things always-
     ByteType for Column-Value

    UTF8Type for Column-SchemaName

    DateType for LastModifiedDate

If yes, can anyone help me in designing the column family for this? I will
be using Astyanax client to insert into above column family.