From Alexander Shutyaev <>
Subject datastax ops center shows a lot of activity when idle
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:15:57 GMT
Hi all!

We have experienced a strange issue with datastax opscenter. It showed much
more write requests that we should actually have. We've set everything up
on an isolated node and there without any activity it showed 100+ writes
per second. Is this some opscenter bug? Does it maybe count some internal
cassandra operations? Or maybe the OpsCenter itselft generates such load
because it's saving its monitoring data to the same cassandra it's actually

Thanks in advance!

View raw message