From Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com>
Subject Re: Problem with counter columns
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:06:37 GMT
On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Yulian Oifa <oifa.yulian@gmail.com> wrote:

> i am using counter columns in cassandra cluster with 3 nodes.

Current cassandra version is 0.8.10.

> How can i debug , find the problem????

The problem is using Counters in Cassandra 0.8.

But seriously, I don't know whether the particular issue you describe is
fixed upstream. But if it isn't, no one will fix it in 0.8, so you should
probably...

1) upgrade to Cassandra 1.2.9 (note that you likely need to pass through
1.0/1.1)
2) attempt to reproduce
3) if you can, file a JIRA and update this thread with a link to it

=Rob