From Ertio Lew <ertio...@gmail.com>
Subject Among Datastax community & Cassandra debian package, which to choose for production install ?
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 18:12:49 GMT
I think both provide the same thing except Datastax Community also provides
some extras like Opscenter, etc. But I cannot find opscenter installed when
I installled DSC on ubuntu. Although on windows installation, I saw
opscenter & JRE as well , so I think for DSC, there is no such prerequisite
for Oracle JRE as required for Cassandra debain package, is it so ?

Btw which is usually preferred for production installs ?

I may need to use Opscenter but just *occasionally*.